Radha Recycled Silk Cap Sleeve Top
The goddess Radha is the embodiment of supreme focus and mental clarity, but she is also beautiful, and called the supreme enchanter, the goddess of attraction. Slip into Indie Ella's soft, silky Radha top and become a goddess in your own right, with structured back and double cap sleeves that give way to the flowing, feminine front.
The blouse is styled to be oversized, which is why it's only cut in two sizes: S/M and M/L.
Indie Ella does more than just recycle thousands of 100% silk sari's in to stunning garments and using other upcycled fabrics for many of it's bags. When you buy Indie Ella, you can rest assured you are getting products made and produced in a conscious way. They work with fair trade certified and cottage industry manufacturers that they inspect themselves.
Each blouse is one of a kind, since they are made from reclaimed fabrics. See photos of the attached fabrics to get a feel of the colors available.
S/M is available in:
- Soft orange with creamy floral pattern
- Blue-Green with geometric and floral print
M/L is available in:
- Peacock blue with purple paisley vine design
- Peacock blue with black paisley print
- Olive green with decorative pattern print
- Green floral print blocked with red
- Coppery Orange with light floral print
- Lavender with purple floral print
Feel free to call or email us if you are looking for a particular print!